Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Instagram Video Shows Peter Thomas of RHOA Kissing Random Female and Groping Her Chest...Cynthia Denies Split Rumor!

Okay, I've watched the video like 4 or 5 times and I'm sorry Peter Thomas, you did kiss that chick and you did let your hand slide down her chest. There's no getting out of that. Maybe your wife is stupid and you can deny deny deny and she'll believe you. But I believe my eyes!!! The video is on shaderoom.com. It shows Peter walk up to some female, not his wife! Lean in and say something to her, then he leans in again and kisses her on the mouth and he reaches up and grabs her by the side of her neck as they kiss and then he lets his hand slide down her chest. Smooth Peter, is that how an OG cops a feel? LOL

“My marriage is not perfect,” Bailey tells Us. “We’re going to deal with this issue as husband and wife.” 
"Most marriages go through their share of challenges, and ups and downs. Peter and I are no exception. I felt the video was inappropriate, and embarrassing,” she added. "I expect him to accept full accountability for his actions. We are coming up on our five-year wedding anniversary and we will deal with this situation as husband and wife. I appreciate everyone's well wishes, and concerns."
“There’s stuff all over Instagram that makes me look like a big ass cheater,” Thomas said in his own Instagram video on Tuesday that he has since deleted. “That’s not what it is. That’s a friend of mine at a club that I was talking to. Looks crazy — I know it does, so I’m apologizing to my wife. I’m apologizing to my two beautiful daughters…daddy’s not a cheater,” he promised. But you are Blanche, You are!!! LOL 
Bailey also spoke out about the video during an interview with Atlanta radio station V-103 on Wednesday, June 17. “I wasn’t there,” she explained. “When I saw the video I thought it was inappropriate…but I’m not going to set his clothes on fire, but we’re going to talk about some things…I’m going to need him to be a little more careful with who he’s kissing on or looking like he’s kissing on or putting his hands on the neck or grazing their breast,” she added, referring to how in the video Thomas' hand also lingers a bit too long on the unidentified woman’s chest.
Cynthia, you stupid Gurl! If you can watch that video and believe that Peter was only TALKING to that chick. He Kissed her just as plain as day! He's a cheater and if you were smart, you would get rid of his lying ass.This reminds me of a segment on Love American Style, from the 1970s. This woman comes home and finds her husband in bed with another woman. She screams at him and says "What the hell is going on here?", he and his lover calmly get up and get dressed and make the bed. The other woman leaves, he goes into the living room and sits in his chair and starts reading the paper. The wife keeps asking him what he is doing and he keeps denying that anything happened. She walks back into the bedroom and just stares at the newly made bed and then walks back into the living room where her husband calmly asks her "what's for dinner?" And she stands there flabbergasted! Peter is just like that guy, deny deny deny and your wife will eventually believe you, because she is stupid like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment