Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Say Goodbye to Hooters and Twin Peaks...and Hello to Tallywackers!

Dayum! I am living in the wrong city now. I need to relocate to Dallas Texas ASAP. So that I can spend my every whacking, oops, I mean waking moment at Tallywackers, the new bar and grill that features scantily clad men as servers. There was a video on the Huffington Post website and OMG! The servers are GORGEOUS!!! Each one was wearing a loose fitting tank top with grey spandex type shorts. So they are serving up nice baskets and nice buns. Each server is very dedicated to having a near perfect physique! Bulging arms, bulging baskets and bulging buns. The 3 Bs!!! hahahaha Well, 1 A and 2 bs...you know what I am saying! LOL And they say the food is good too. Although I doubt that I would be going for the food. LOL I love me some eye candy, in my golden years that's all I have left. LOL I sure hope they open one up here in Sacramento! Please God Please!!! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment