Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sarah Palin and Fox News Channel Part Ways Again!

The Fox News Channel is not renewing it's contract with former Vice Presidential hopeful Sarah Palin. Palin originally joined the News Channel in 2010 but left 3 yrs later when she used another network to announce that she was not running for president and pissed off the News chief Roger Ailes. But then she returned a few months later as a contributor. I wonder if she will return for a 3rd time in a few more months? I don't care. I don't like her. I think she is a liar and a very stupid woman. I remember that news segment a few years ago when she was talking about conservation and there was a guy behind her killing turkeys.  That was just so hypocritical. But what do you expect, she is a politician. And that's all they do is lie!

No comments:

Post a Comment