Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2015

George Zimmer Formerly of the Men's Warehouse Launches New Startup Company!!! Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold!!!

George Zimmer who used to be the CEO and frequent spokesman for his company, the Men's Warehouse and he was unceremoniously ousted last year. Well he now has a new company called zTailers and it has a new app too. What you do is set up an appt for a tailor to come to your office or home and he will fit you for a suit then in a week you get your new suit. They guarantee their work so you will be happy with what ever you pick. They will do men's or women's clothes. So far they have 600 tailors set up to handle the appts. George is backing this new venture all on his own, he swore after the horrible way he got treated at his old company that he would never run another publicly traded company again. So I'm thinking this must be a sole proprietor gig. I wish him all the luck in the world. I grew up watching his commercials and the last time I bought suits, I bought them there at the Men's Warehouse and I loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment