Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Actress Kim Fields May Join Cast of Real Housewives of Atlanta!

Wow, this is shocking news. Actress Kim Fields who portrayed Tootie on "the Facts of Life" back in the 1980s and also starred in the black version of "Golden Girls", "Living Single", might be joining the cast of Real Housewives of Atlanta according to Wendy Williams. I'm kind of on the fence about this. I love me some Kim Fields and I think she is going very pedestrian if she does this. This is like going backwards. Nene Leakes used her stint on the RHOA to parlay it into an acting career. So she did it the right way. But maybe that is Kim's motivation since her career isn't what it used to be. I haven't seen or heard of her doing any TV in years. So, she could do what Nene did and parlay this into a revived acting career. Thinking about it this way, I think it's a good idea. But reality TV is a curse. It ruins lives and families and marriages. Kim is married with 2 children and her husband is a Broadway star. I sure hope her marriage survives her stint in reality TV. Good luck Kim and I also hope your bring some major drama to the show because now that Nene is leaving it's going to be boring as hell. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment