Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

If You Are Searching For a New Anthem, Have I Got the Song For You!!! Invincible by Kelly Clarkson!!! Amazing!!!

I have been a fan of Kelly Clarkson's ever since I first saw her on American Idol Season 1. But this past week I fell in love with her all over again. I was watching the IHeartRadio Pool Party Concert on TV and Kelly was one of the guest performers. Well, she started to sing and I started to feel that feeling in my spine that says, she is SANGING for Jesus! Yes, God!!! Kelly's vibrato has not diminished one bit over the years if anything her voice is stronger than it was way back 2003. This song is very positive and upbeat. She sings about overcoming obstacles and becoming Invincible! We can all relate to that right? So, if you need a good anthem for this summer, I promise you this is the jam for you. Invincible by Kelly Clarkson. Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment